Counting Down The Pounds

Monday, May 10, 2010

Importance of The Cleanse

Yes, I started this weight loss trek with a 14 day whole body cleanse (all natural, stimulant free).

Yes, I felt better at the end.

The cleanse I chose including fiber for bulking, natural stimulant free laxative to keep things moving, and a liver support to flush toxins.  Combined with plenty of water, I spent a fair amount of time in the bathroom.

I didn't experience any major "side effects"... no major cramping or inability to function.  I did have days when I felt a little "icky".

I don't recommend a fast cleanse (those 3 days whoozies)... you'll be in pain.  I do recommend a more gentle cleanse... with plenty of water and possibly even combined with some fasting.

Repeat your cleanse every 3-6 months.  That should be fun. :)

Oh, and I'm getting my thyroid checked... I have several symptoms:
Weight gain and difficulty losing weight
Sleepiness... OhMyGosh... I fall asleep at the drop of a hat.
Cold... all the time.
Thinning Hair... I kid you not.
Acne... really?

I've done the research on natural dessicated thyroid... and plan to seek out a prescription.  Now, it's just a matter of finding the time to get my kiester into the ND.

No comments:

Post a Comment