Counting Down The Pounds

Thursday, April 12, 2012

10.2 Pounds Down. . .

It's been about 3 weeks and I am officially down 10.2lbs.  Yay!

My jeans are getting a little loose. . . double yay!

I'm still going to the gym 4-5x/week (Curves).  It's hard to drag myself out of bed at 5:00am to go (especially after only getting 4-5 hours of sleep. . . ) But I'm doing it and I feel better once I get up and get going.

Our diet is Paleo, with few exceptions now.  We did have pizza yesterday (gluten free) but I'm limiting myself to one (two max) tiny gf slices (they are maybe 1/3 the size of a regular pizza slice).

Tonight we are having Paleo mock sushi. . . I'm using seaweed wrappers, with veggies, shrimp and avocado inside.  For the kids who need some extra carbs & calories, they will get a side of soaked brown rice with plenty of butter and tamari.   I made some cauliflower "rice" as well so I may try to put some of that inside the seaweed wraps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment