Counting Down The Pounds

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

3 Days and 7 lbs

Today is my third day of HCG + VLCD and I am down exactly 7lbs.  Talk about FAST.

I feel like crap... week, shaky, tired, headaches... only one other person I know who has done this protocol has had the same experience.  Everyone else is all "whaaaaaat, I feel fine!".  Not so for me, I barely have the energy to climb the stairs in my house.

That said, my friend who experienced similar yucky feeling said it passed in about a week each time she did the protocol.  I'm praying I don't have to do a second round... I'm not sure I could handle this part again!

By dinner time yesterday I was feeling pretty okay.  Come this morning though, I was back to barely being able to drag myself out of bed.  The weight loss is encouraging me to push through... but man, I really wanted a bowl of Cheerios this morning. 

Today's 500 calorie plan:

Breakfast- 4 strawberries sliced and sprinkled with stevia, Melba Toast
Lunch- 1 egg + 2 egg whites (only a rare protein choice on HCG), cucumber w/ salt
PM Snack- sliced apple (if I'm feeling really crazy, I'll sprinkle it with stevia and cinnamon)
Dinner- 100g shrimp, cabbage, chicken broth, Melba Toast (The cabbage/chicken soup last night filled me up and I felt satisfied, so we will go with the same cooked with shrimp).

I could be shooting myself in the foot with the choice of eggs for protein at lunch. I haven't heard anyone who has had eggs, the protocol says they should be a rare choice if used due to the high fat content of the yolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment